Meet Neil Herman
"I pride myself on being able to consistently increase long term sustainable value & reduce costs in a way that maintains quality and improves competitiveness for my clients."
Neil has over 20 years experience in the manufacturing industry with the past 8 years spent as the Value Methodology Manager of a large Australian based multinational Food manufacturing business.
He has studied extensively in America and Australia and is one of only a handful of people in Australia with qualifications and skills in Value Engineering.
Neil's primary areas of interest are:
- Australian Agent for Cox & Plant
- Value Engineering Studies (project and capital review processes)
- Value Planning Studies (project front end loading and innovation).
Neil’s' approach is collaborative, supportive and authentic. He will work with your team to:
- Achieve an understanding of the process / equipment required to ensure that the solutions is the best value for money
- Identify if the function or purpose of your project is being achieved at the lowest possible cost
- To achieve long term sustainable value
· SAVE International (Society of American Value Engineers), Value Management Associate
Why Choose us
Experience, professionalism & passion
We are passionate and professional in the way we go about our business. Many years of providing Value Engineering Studies, Value Planning Studies and Aim & Drives have delivered millions of dollars of savings. We can help you achieve and maintain competitiveness and long term sustainability. Value Ink is one of very few consulting firms in Australia that are fully accredited to deliver these Value Methodology processes.
We educate your team
Your staff participate in the cross functionality of the programs, this will embedded the key learnings from the project into your business for long term positive sustainable results.
We use tried and tested processes that deliver the results every business wants. Cost reduction and increased value, increasing your business profitablity and competitiveness for years to come.